Thursday, April 24, 2014

Friday Five!


{brought a little life to the Champagne Room! (crappy pic sorry)}
_________________________________________________________________________

GFS bought a new company. Work has been busy. Enough said…

Max is out of town. Which means I’m kinda bored… and kinda lonely. But mostly bored. I mean I talked to our goldfish while they were eating dinner for gods sake! Sad! But anywho, I've been trying to keep busy in his absence! I’m not gonna lie, as much as I love the kid, I know that when he's gone and I clean, it will stay clean. This is a nice reality. Therefore, my weeknights consisted of just that (cleaning/organizing). And yoga. And Netflix. And sleeping in the middle of the bed. But I did sleep with Big Blue (Max’s blanket) so it felt like he was with me J

Tomorrow is Laura’s bachelorette party in Ann Arbor. I can’t think of a better way to spend my weekend than celebrating my amazing friend with my lovelies on the East Side!



{blooms on Bellewood!}

{local beer with friends}

{obsessed with flea market chairs... these but at a price you can't beat!}

{iced coffee from my favorite Kazoo spot (promptly following a dentist appointment…probably not what the doctor ordered...}

No comments:

Post a Comment