Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Instagram Life – April 2014

April was an amazing month. I don’t know how to describe it. It was busy, and stressful, and relaxing, and liberating and inspiring all at once. GFS bought a new company. Wow. Life at work has changed. Forever. But I’m feeling smart, capable and powerful. Change that challenges you (for the better) will do that. Laura’s wedding is only one month away! Two of my April weekends celebrated those nuptials. Max has been in Joplin since April 21st. I miss him a TON but am once again reminded how independent and self-sufficient I really am. The ME time has been therapeutic. I like me. I’m good company (beer helps…).

April showers bring May flowers! The snow has melted, we’ve seen temperatures in the 70’s, I’ve busted out the open toed shoes & Spring jackets, and done away with the tights and scarves. Bring it on May!! I’m running my first 10k, celebrating my amazing Mother, country bumpkin’ing it up down South for the zillionth annual Wild Game weekend, officially entering my late 20’s, road tripping to NEW YORK CITY (the Big Apple babaaaay!), and watching one of my best friends get married to her Yale sweetheart in a gorgeous Manhattan wedding. Y.E.S. Yes Yes YES! You could say I’m looking forward to the coming month…

But anywho, here are some reasons why APRIL was awesome! 


Christmas décor in the basement of GFS. Funny

In love with my oxies

Winchester recovery before flea market browsing

Adorbs little friend of mine

Rowster… oh how I love you!

#TBT my bachelorette before Laura’s last fling before the RING in Ann Arbor (more to come!)

#morningafterproblems


corner office baby! (Mom MSC is my department and Glazier is the company we just bought...)

dinners without Max

1 comment:

  1. Cute update! So funny that we both posted about Rowster. ;]
    Thanks for stopping by our blog!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete