Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Five!


(it’s all about Spring shoes in my book… regardless of our smorgasbord of weather this week!)
_________________________________________________________________________________________

Woke up to 62 degrees on Monday. Woke up to snow accumulation on Tuesday (you were right, Mom). Woke up to 23 degrees on Wednesday.Woke up to birds chirping on Thursday. I’m so confused…

Thank god for the weekend. That’s all I gotta say about that J 

Tonight, Jenny and I are happy hour'ing it before seeing Divergent. So EXCITED to see that movie. Then tomorrow, Max and I head to Kalamazoo to spend the day/evening with my parents for Easter weekend. Hopefully the weather is nice so we can comfortably meander downtown visiting some new breweries. Sunday we are having brunch with his family before heading back to Grand Rapids. I look forward to spending as much time with Max as possible before he leaves on Monday L




(EGG-citing lunchtime 5k at GFS!)

(delish iced coffee break at Rowster after an early morning yoga session)

(date night to break up the week at Jaden James Brewery)

(say hello to Amadeus… my new best friend from Parliament the Boutique)

No comments:

Post a Comment