Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Spring Wish List!



This year, I am particularly excited about Spring. It has been a long cruel Winter and all the blog reading and pinteresting and instagramming and daydreaming about warmer weather did not make it come any sooner. But, the long season of being cooped up inside did give me time to do some serious internet browsing. And with that, I give you another wishlist J Enjoy!

** This would be perfect with so many things
** I just want this… for fun J
** In love with this iPhone case
** This maxi skirt just screams warm weather. I want it...
** I’m clearly obsessed with little dainty rings recently. These would be a perfect addition to    the collection
** Would really love this coffee table books for lazy Sunday mornings
** This would be so cozy paired with white shorts or some boyfriend jeans
** I know I own way too many skirts already but something about pairing this with a flowy     blouse just screams Spring! 
** I don’t know why this sweater just screams comfy and cozy lounging around the house        with some floral pajama shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment