Thursday, April 10, 2014

Friday Five!

{had fun exploring another local Grand Rapids shop and was very tempted to get the "Boring is Best" sweatshirt... more to come on Have Company}
__________________________________________________________________________________

The week flew! Partly because Max and I were home on the couch the first two days… being all fever like and shaky is NO fun! But once I did get to work, it was crazy busy with the new acquisition! I tell ya it feels really good to be digging into a new project. Fresh start!

In other news, Fred Meijer Gardens released their summer concert line-up. Ummm can I get a hell yes! I can name 5 concerts I would love to see!! We’ll see who I get to go with me… Also, I’m finally doing that thing where I don’t wash my hair every day. Totally random I know, but hear me out… I've heard from EVERYONE (bloggers, sister, friends, hairstylists, etc) that it’s not good to shampoo on a daily basis. So I decided to give it a try. Before you go and stick your nose up at me, don’t worry, I am still showering, just only shampooing my hair 3-4 times per week to “train” my hair. We’ll see how long it lasts!  

Since the hubs and I have both recovered we’re ready for another weekend. He’s off to do boy things and I’ll be spending some quality time with a friend who needs refuge from her paint fume filled home. We plan on flea marketing, shopping and relaxing. I also envision a pit stop at Founders to enjoy a beverage and sunshine in the Beer Garden

(this song reminds me of my beloved Desert Noises… totally ready for concert season!)


{true statement from Funky Buddha}

{bridal shower loves with girls last weekend!}

{decided to embrace warm weather and walk the two miles to our usual mimosa Sunday spot and back. Max and I both decided this will be an often occurrence in the future}

{shenanigans with cousins downtown} 

No comments:

Post a Comment