Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday (the 13th!) Five!

{Minus the Bear! stay tuned for the rest next week}
___________________________________________________________

Well, after being plagued by an illness for over a week, I’m finally getting a LITTLE better (kinda… the cough is still lingering like a little jerk). No fun! But in the sicknesses defense, I didn't really do anything to make myself better. I still worked out, I went about my business on the weekend with all of the running around I had planned on. Finally Max got annoyed with my hacking and sneezing and took matters into his own hands. He made me gargle salt water and drink vinegar. N-A-S-T-Y! I finally said enough is enough and went and got drugs from the doc. I’m still not 100% (not even 80% to be honest), but hopefully I’m on the upward swing. Either way, it didn't stop me from going to Minus the Bear last night (sickness be damned)! They were amazing! Even better live than I thought. Max turned to me after two songs and says "I'm a fan!". Happy happy. 

In other news, Baby Boy Damon was born at 7:20 Monday morning, aka momma Nikki’s birthday, weighing in at 8lbs, 21 inches long! That’s right mother and son share the same birthday. I don’t know how I would feel about that… Congrats to the happy parents! I can’t wait to spend more time with his cute little chubby cheeks!

This weekend is Father’s Day. I am heading into Kalamazoo Saturday night to hit downtown then heading to Saugatuck to celebrate my Dad on Sunday! It’s supposed to be a beautiful weekend.



{welcome to the world baby boy Damon!}

{tacos & margaritas at Donkey Taqueria – this place is definitely going to become a new regular!}


{my obsession with iPhone cases continues… currently feeling the nautical vibe }

{mad crushing on some birks recently}

No comments:

Post a Comment