Thursday, October 23, 2014

Friday Five!


{happiness is this right here}
_________________________________________

Another Friday morning blog post from good old Texas! My boss and I flew in early Tuesday morning and spent the whole week in the Houston office. Lots of productive meetings were had and I feel good moving forward on future projects. Thanks for the hospitality Texas. Until next time…

This weekend is U of M vs. MSU football! I can’t wait to get home to my husband tonight, relaxing at home and preparing for the oh-so-anticipated East Lansing day tomorrow. The thought of returning to our campus is truly what kept me going and excited this entire week. It’s like my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!

GO GREEN!

Friday Forte:


{best candle purchase to date}

{Shipley’s donuts! The southern Kripy Kreme}

{awesome gallery wall edition… look familiar?}


{Gumbo at Pappadeaux!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment