Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#MaxAndMegTieTheKnot2013



A couple of week s ago the hubbs and I got our wedding pictures back! I already shared our wedding video here, and I've shared a couple of sneak peeks of some pictures that were done and sent to us early for various reasons. I can’t wait to sit down and decide which of these should be framed in our home, which should perhaps be made into a canvas, and which might be included in the gallery wall. There are so many to choose from! Looking at these pictures makes me want to relive the day all over again! I wouldn't change a thing (ok, maybe I few things…). I’m so happy that I have these memories that will last a lifetime and truly do capture how in love we are (ugh barf, I just gagged reading that sappiness back to myself… but hey, it’s the Holidays!).


Here are some of our favorites from October 4th, 2013. 







































Yes. I know we kiss a lot... 

No comments:

Post a Comment