Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2K13!


{for the majority of the year Max and I were engaged... I'll never forgot how much fun it was being a fiance}

2013. What can I say… it was a very emotional year to say the least. While Max and my wedding day was the best day of my life, I’d be lying if I said this wasn't one of the most difficult years to date as well.

I can not wait for a new year to start and look towards fresh beginnings in 2014. 

Here’s to looking ahead!
See you next year!

{had a blast attending the Wolverine Fashion Night Out hosted by Tieka; P.S. I'm actually wearing these shoes today to kick off New Years Eve!}

{celebrated as Maryjo & Dallas tied the knot!}

{surprised the boy with champagne waiting at our table on Valentines Day}

{so many celebrations with so many good people!}

{we bought a HOUSE!}

{ran some 5k races with co-workers on lunch breaks}

{all over goofy... all the time!}

{had an AMAZING bachelorette party with the best friends a girl could ask for}

{awesome weekend in St. Joe and Chicago celebrated MJ's last fling before the ring!}

{visited Court and Hector in NOLA!}

{did minimal home renovation this year, but can't wait to do more of this ASAP}

{stood in the wedding for my cousin!}

{take me out to the ball game!}

{JENNY IS MARRIED! Had the honor of being the Maid of Honor to this beaut!}

{had the best time kicking off MSU football season with MOM!}

{said goodbye to an amazing man who was taken from us to soon}

{icicles outside our apartment}

{engagement photo session on the campus of MSU}

{attended an event at a local Holland boutique, also hosted by Tieka of Selective Potential}

{celebrated 5 years with my company!}

{won a fitness challenge with my team and co-workers}

{Grandpa is already so missed! But he had an amazing life and we are forever grateful that were lucky enough to have him in our lives}

{City and Colour live in Detroit!}

{Granny & Grandpa are together and happy and always watching over us}

{Grand Rapids Art Prize always exceeds expectations}

{our Save the Date taken by the lovely Maureen Elizabeth}

{WE GOT MARRIED!}




No comments:

Post a Comment