Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Five!

{one year ago today Max proposed… and we already have wedding memories filling our first home!}  



December 27, 2012, everything was different. Max proposed to me, right when I got home from hot yoga. It was the most unexpected moment and one of the best of my life. It would have fallen on my Grandmothers 96th birthday (happy 97th Grandma Helen!).

Tonight we’re going out and celebrating the one year anniversary of our engagement (he insisted it be on since he spent the big bucks on last years bling). Then tomorrow we’re heading to a WEDDING! And you thought we were done… HA. No but, in all seriousness, I’m looking forward to this wedding immensely. In fact, I've been looking forward to this weeding since before Max and I were engaged! Yeah, they have been engaged a while. Neither of us are in this wedding, so we can sit back, relax, and enjoy cocktails, food and good company sans obligations! It’s going to be an excellent way to continue the long weekend.

Friday Forte: Tomorrow – Daughter


           
{Christmas Love}


{we live in a frozen tundra}


{letting Max’s niece hold on to Frosty until we’re ready for him back… her reaction was priceless!}



{dart board!}

No comments:

Post a Comment