Thursday, December 5, 2013

Friday Five!


{mistletoe under the Maxey's... always}


This week was productive. I got some Christmas shopping done, kept busy most nights with the house and errands, and still found time to chill out! My little stint in another department has come to and end and I’m so happy that I embraced the opportunity. I learned so much in my 8 weeks with that team, something that I most likely wouldn't have experienced otherwise, and another thing to add my corporate “tool kit”. Score.

Now that Thanksgiving is over, I am ready for snow! I would LOVE to go sledding this weekend, but alas, we’re lacking the fluffy white stuff. Next weekend? Anyway, tonight I’m happy hour’ing it at Founders, obvs a favorite, to celebrate the promotion of a co-worker. The rest of the weekend is up in the air… except for watching MSU vs. OSU Football Saturday night at an old watering hole, where my alma mater fights to play in the Rose Bowl! Go GREEN!   

I love that, holidays aside, we are spending most weekends in town this December. It’s the perfect month to hunker down, complete Christmas shopping, and relax in the comfort of your own home, where you can find refuge from the cold next to a cozy fire (and holiday decorations)!

Friday Forte: Chamakay –Blood Orange (addicting)



{just can’t bring myself to put my beautiful wedding gown in a box hidden in the back of a closet… it will hang here until I decide to shadow box it… this sight every day DEFINITELY makes me happy}


{spritz love! ALL. WEEK. LONG. They were a hit at the office}


{our first [big] tree! so presh... }


{an assortment of red & sparkles to choose for the company Christmas party}

No comments:

Post a Comment