Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We Love Lists – Christmas Movie Edition



I've already watched my fair share of Christmas movies this year. They just know how to perk up your mood and put you in the holiday spirit while doing anything. Decorating your home, cleaning, cooking, you name it! I hope to watch a few more this Saturday, including, but not limited to 1, 2, 3 (both) and 5. I know it looks like a lot of movies to watch in one weekend, but rest assured, it can be done (especially since this weekend I plan on doing nothing but relaxing). Just give me socks, a couch, a warm blanket, champagne, hot chocolate (and a willing companion?) and I’m in seventh heaven! Bring on the relaxation. I can’t wait J


  1. Elf
  2. Christmas Vacation
  3. Home Alone (I and II)
  4. Little Women
  5. The Holiday
  6. Love Actually
  7. Rent
  8. The Family Stone
  9. The Grinch
  10. Four Christmases
  11. The Family Man
  12. Heidi
image via 

No comments:

Post a Comment