Monday, December 23, 2013

GFS Annual Meeting 2013


This year’s Annual Meeting was just the relaxed night out that I hoped it would be. Last Saturday, Max and I celebrated my companies fiscal 2013, with just the two of us (oh yeah, and with 5,000 of my closest colleagues!). The night began with happy hour (or 3) at the SpeakEZ downtown Grand Rapids, followed by the meeting portion of the party, a 4 course meal, some comedy, some music and some more food. It was perfect. It was what we expected and exactly what we needed.

Oh yeah, Switchfoot performed live (stood literally one foot away from us at one point!)! It was surreal. I was hoping for Ben Rector (last year was Mat Kearney), but the Gordon's, as per usual, went above and beyond. They were amazing and really made an effort to get the crowd going.

Can’t wait to see what the Gordon family has in store for us next year and the years to come (I don’t plan on going anywhere!). 


{blurry but it's the best I got...}

{delish lunch at the SpeakEZ)

{floating mimosa}

{oops... tire popped off doing a donut on the way there... never a dull moment with Non-Foods!}

{assortment of desserts waiting for us at the table}


{waiting for Switchfoot}



{sooooo close! amazing concert :)}

No comments:

Post a Comment