Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wolverine FNO w. Selective Potential



A couple of weeks ago, I had the amazing opportunity to be a part of a bloggers Fashion Night Out hosted by Tieka of SelectivePotential. I must say, I was nervous going into this event because I only knew a couple of people and would be thrown into a sea of recognized fashion bloggers from around the West Michigan area. This is very intimidating, especially since Tieka asked me to model a pair of shoes from Samantha Pleet’s new line. No pressure... Ha!

The event was a massive success. Not only did I have the time of my life mingling with fellow bloggers (while the waiters oh-so generously didn’t let my champagne glass get below half), but I got to re-connect with an old GFS colleague who now works for Wolverine. The night was everything I hoped it would be and so much more! But don’t you worry; I’m not done with this topic yet. I’ll be showing off more of the amazing shoes that Wolverine has to offer in future posts.


Per my suggestion, Tieka was kind enough to provide a list of all the bloggers in attendance and the sites in which they own. I’m so excited to dig into some of these girls blogs. Meeting them in person makes it even more fun to follow their lives. I anticipate seeing some of these girls in the very near future! 

{the very fun gift bags from the girls at Wolverine}


{i would be in heaven with these shoes}

{and these...}



{Kayley of Sidewalk Ready with Tieka behind the camera}


{picture courtesy of Melissa of the bee's knees}

No comments:

Post a Comment