Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Motivators!

I absolutely cannot believe that we've already reached the end of October! It seems like only days ago I was getting pumped up for Meg & Max's wedding, and here they're about to celebrate one month of marriage. Crazy.

This coming weekend will kick off plenty of Halloween parties here in New Orleans, students are already talking about what costumes their parents bought for them, and there are pumpkins E.V.E.R.Y.W.H.E.R.E.

Fall is in full swing.

After a productive--yet still relaxing--2 week fall break, here's what's motivating me this Monday as I get back into the swing of work...

[Re-surfaced picture of Grandpa]

[McIntosh apples. My favorite]

[Strong, black coffee brewed in a French press]

[As my loved ones in Michigan are starting to shut the air out, we're finally able to let it in. Cooler fall breeze is bringing a much needed freshness to our home]





[Taking the time to wander next door and daydream about future decorating]







Finally, new new songs that have been added to my current favorites: 

"Ribs" by Lorde

&

"Tessellate"  by Ellie Goulding

Happy Monday, everyone! 







No comments:

Post a Comment