Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Friday Five!


{blissfully married!}


This week has had its share of ups and downs. I was left with an empty feeling when my sister left. I went home, looked around, and realized it was all over. The moment I’ve been looking forward to AND dreading for months! Although, I must say once I got back to work life went back to normal, but BETTER. Everything I love about life has been made better. I know we’re only one week in (yay!) but marriage is fun! We’re happy letting this “honeymoon stage” last as long as POSSIBLE.

Today is MaryJo’s wedding! I am so in love with love right now (sappy but you know you're jealous), I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend with the new hubby. 

Friday Forte: TheArgument – Aidan Hawken (this guy is simply amazing)



{new beginnings on benches}



{outfit nicely laid out for this weekends nuptials!}



{new ring finger accessory}



{new addition to the whimsical/lovey dovey pillow collection in the champagne room}

No comments:

Post a Comment