Monday, October 14, 2013

Bedroom Inspiration

The next room I would like to tackle in our home ownership journey is our bedroom! The wall color does not go with our current décor, our bed is on the floor, and my closets are not the way I would like them to be. There are so many ideas I have for that room but I don’t even know where to begin. I lied, I do… white walls, new comforter, lamp shades and a massive area rug... oh yeah, and a bed frame. But, all good things come to those who wait. Redecorating takes time. And since this home is ours, I can do whatever I please, whenever I please but I don’t want to jump into it to quickly! So, here are some pictures that are currently inspiring my pending bedroom renovation!


All pics can be found on my pinterest board, c h a t e a u
















No comments:

Post a Comment