Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding Season – 2013 Edition: Lindsey & Aric Chapter



Lindsey and Aric are married! Welcome to the fam new cousin-in-law J The Eesley Mill was beautiful and exceeded my expectations. I don’t know why I had it in my head that the reception was going to be in a barn. My mistake. Oh well, the mill was just as rustically whimsical and romantic. Her dress was stunning, the flowers were beautiful, and the happy new couple looked so blissful and in love. Oh yeah, and the weather held out! We were literally only inside and done with pictures for two minutes before the storm hit! It proceeded to blow over signs, down pour and got eerily dark within seconds. Phew. Three weddings in October and all were able to have outdoor photography. Good job, Michigan!

Well folks. The wedding shenanigans are o-v-e-r (at least until December). Our three week long marathon has finally reached the finish line. It’s a very bittersweet feeling. On one hand, I’m bummed that the year long anticipation is all over. Never again will we get to experience these people getting married, or our own (except for a vow renewal at our 10th anniversary!). But, on the other hand, I’m MORE than ready for life to get back to normal. All of these festivities are amazing, but have taken a toll. I’m not the young buck I used to be. If only I could take a vacation from my vacations. Ha, just kidding! Actually I'm not... 


Now we’re all just boring old married couples. I wouldn't have it any other way J Let’s take a cruise!!

{Four Roses! Delicious rehearsal dinner food}



{baby girl Nevaeh admiring Aunty Lindsey's wedding dress}

{beautiful bride}

{father daughter first looks}


{cheesecake bar!}


{standard Meg and Max wedding photo shoot}

No comments:

Post a Comment