Monday, August 26, 2013

Wedding Season – 2013 Edition: Jenny & Matt Chapter



WARNING: I apologize in advance for all of the wedding photos to come over the next few months. They are going to be a huge part of my life and I couldn't bear the thought of not sharing in my best friends wedding(s).

This past weekend I got to share in the joy of my best friend getting married. Jenny and I have been talking about our wedding since we were 8 years old. What kind of dress we wanted? What color flowers we would have? Who our bridal party would be? Ha, who our grooms would be (boy has that changed over the years!). One week it was Paul Walker, the next it was Usher, then it was Leonardo DiCaprio (I think it’s still Leo…).


The weekend was amazing, and I’m already having withdrawals of the festivities  At least I can re-live them all with pictures, and more to come from the photographer! They are going to be amazing. Some funny, some serious, all fun. 










{first time using our new champagne flutes - 3 down, 3 to go}



No comments:

Post a Comment