Thursday, August 1, 2013

Friday Five!

Even though its still a work in progress I'm already obsessed with this room :)


Hopefully this is the last iPhone post... 

It's Lollapalooza weekend with my girls!! Finally!!!! I have been looking forward to this for months! Ever since the agonizing lunch hour back in April when we purchased the tickets (boy was that an ordeal!). Unfortunately, I won't be there on the days Mumford and Sons, The Killers, The Postal Service or Lana Del Ray are playing, but I will get to see The Cure, MS MR, Beach House, Tegan and Sara, Two Door Cinema Club and Vampire Weekend on Sunday :) 

I've got my outfit picked out, my bags are packed and I'm ready to rock Chicago!!!! 

Friday Forte: Undo - The 1975 ( can not WAIT to figure out how to download this... Stupidly not available on iTunes :( but they do have their first official album release  in September and already have out an awesome EP) 


Sunday lounging with my favorite new blanket

New watering hole = The Twisted Bull

Loving the Ninja! We can now make Mexican restaurant worthy salsa and guac :)

More flea market shopping :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment