Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Motivators!

 [Painting of our "Crescent City" at an art gallery during a recent event called White Linen Night.]

[This painting shows the route of a typical Mardi Gras parade, with local school bands labeled and everything!]

Man oh man have things gotten busy down here!
The school year is in full swing and sometimes it feels like I barely have a moment to breathe, let alone post.

Luckily, Monday is my yoga night, so I will be instructed to breathe...

In addition to my new weekly stretching & strengthening ritual, the following things are motivating me this hot August Monday:

 I'm totally pumped that my next disc of Modern Family is here. Great, no-brainer way to unwind in the evenings. Not even embarrassed.

Meg & Max's WEDDING INVITATIONS just arrived in the mail!! The big day is less than 2 months away. I can't wait to watch my beautiful sister and my adorable future brother-in-law to tie the knot! 

Finally a new picture of hubby and I that is good of both of us. This was from White Linen Night last week...he looked so hot that night).
 I'll definitely be framing this one for our apartment.  Right now, we only have wedding pics--and those are over 3 years old now! 

With my new position came Friday Flex Days! I still work a very full day but, aside from a few morning meetings at schools, the day is mine to tie up loose ends.  I can spend this time working from home or from the many unique coffee shops around town.  Once things settle down, I intend to visit a new one each week and then highlight it here! 

Make it a fantastic week, everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment