Thursday, August 15, 2013

Friday Five!


{my favorite thing to come home to after a long week}


These past few days have been long. Never been more exited to say TGIF! 
Here's to looking ahead!

This weekend I have a Bridal shower. I’m so looking forward to this and have been ever since my own shower this past June. I love bridal showers (really anything wedding related). It helps that MJ is one of my very best friends, and we get to be in each others weddings only a week apart. Crazy. And unbelievably exciting! Let the madness begin.



{Harvest Hustle 5k run at GFS last Friday – afterwards we were given produce from the farmers market J}


{new table! Best flea market find to date}


{Knights Armor to replace the, honestly awful, BRIGHT pink that once covered the walls of our guest room}


{how can one resist when there is fro-yo outside your office that offers fruity pebbles as a topping!}

No comments:

Post a Comment