Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Meg’s Summer Wish List


I love shopping. Online shopping, window shopping, mall shopping… you name it. As mentioned in my first Wish List installment, I can’t buy everything I see, but keeping an online archive of all things I wish for and love is a fun way of enjoying them all (kind of…) while not breaking the bank. That’s not to say I won’t own a couple of these gems (wink wink).


1. Portable record player – cause… why not?

2. This summer tote would hold up nicely on the boat

3. This would be so fun for recording summertime memories all the way up to our honeymoon in Mexico 

4. Gorgeous maxi dress - beach table for two? Yes please.  

5. Suit – want… just want

6. Perfect cover up for just when the sun sets 

7. Floppy hat love

8. Already planning my Lolla outfit! I would be in HEAVEN if I could have this outfit from Free People.


9. Obsessed with all things mint

No comments:

Post a Comment