Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Five!


{fun details to spice up the corporate wardrobe}

The last few days have been a whirlwind! I feel like the week has just begun! Yet here I am, Friday morning, posting my Friday Five! Somehow, I’ve been able to fit in everything I wanted to get done this week, and still keep up on my workouts, yoga with Momma, sisterly bonding, and quality time with my fiancĂ©. I don’t think I would have been able to stand it if this week didn’t fly by. I’m too excited!
After fitting in a sweat session and possibly soaking up some rays (gotta love random vacation day Friday’s… especially in the SUMMER), we’re CLOSING ON OUR HOUSE! Max and I are beyond excited to start packing and get the keys to our first home. The fun continues tomorrow with my bridal shower! I can’t wait to celebrate with all my closest ladies (and will miss the few that can’t make it… DAMN med school!).

Friday Forte: Bubbly Toes – Jack Johnson (in honor of the Pandora station to play during the shower)



{pretty details on my dress for the shower}


{fresh flowers really do brighten ones home}


{vintage Pepsi bottle Max stumbled across while morel mushroom hunting in the Spring that has found it’s home sprucing up my work space}


{sissy time!!!}




No comments:

Post a Comment