Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Grand Rapids has WHAT?!


Over the past few months I've noticed that I don’t know my city as well as I thought! Max and I were on one of our many date nights here, and as we were leaving my jaw dropped. I saw an ANTHROPOLOGEI! Right in front of my eyes. How did my city have this and I was unaware? (apparently it’s been there since 2010). So stoked! I automatically set a date to go peruse the store, knowing that I won’t (shouldn't….?) buy anything… at least for now... 



{fun vintage-ish knobs for the green dresser in the new home?}

{already own two of these coffee table books... love the style}


{heaven}

{i just have to have a chalk board in my kitchen}


{really want this full length mirror too... bonus outfit shot}


{dream couch...in mint?}



A couple of weeks later on yet another date night, we were driving along and out of the corner of my eye I saw HOME GOODS! “Holy hell, when did that get there?” is exactly what I said to Max. Of course he had no idea what I was talking about… typical… I've never actually gotten to visit a real live Home Goods store, and you can’t order anything offline. So sad. Needless to say I’m not sad anymore! Again, I shouldn't go crazy on the spending, at least until we move into our home. But when that day comes, I’ll shop til I drop, but until then, I can daydream (and daydream some more).

I wonder what other gems are in my city that I’m oblivious to…


P.S. It’s rumored that H&M, Trader Joes, and Whole Foods will be gracing Grand Rapids with its presence! I hope this rumor holds true (it’s gone back and forth multiple times). If this is the case, crossing fingers, all that’s missing is an IKEA!! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Done. We're going to Anthropologie the next time I'm there.

    ReplyDelete