Sunday, June 2, 2013

MSU Engagement Photo Shoot


A couple of weeks ago, Max and I had our engagement photos taken on Michigan State’s campus. This is something that was important to both of us since that place will always be a part of our past, present and future. It was so much fun (long!), but an amazing experience. I think I understand now why models and actors are so tired after leaving “set”… I don’t’ want to say I was acting, or putting on a “show” during our photo shoot (we are an engaged couple after all!), but it was exhausting! It’s kinda like traveling. I never understood why it makes you so tired. Smiling and playing for a 5 hour photo shoot was the same. We didn't do much… but we were BEAT.


Even though we aren't using these photos for anything specific, such as our Save the Date or our invitations, they are still perfect memories to capture this awesome time in our lives. It’s evident in (almost) every picture that we are meant to be together. 

I am so happy with how these turned out and can't thank the amazing Darren Breen enough. Our wedding is going to be more magical than I ever dreamed... 4 months to go!!























{so x-files}





No comments:

Post a Comment