Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Music Blogs!




Clearly this week has a theme…

The world has combined two of my favorite things! Music and blogs. I could spend HOURS on some of these websites, which I thoroughly enjoy when I have leftover iTunes gift card monies (and some free time on my hands). As mentioned here, I vowed this year to put more energy into my music searching pastime. It truly is something that I think is the worth the time investment if you love music as much as I do (and Court as well). Finding new tunes makes me happy and inspired.

Without further ado, here are some of the music blogs I’m loving right now and new gems that have come from their glorious recommendations (definitely more to come soon):


2) LAMusic Blog - currently I'm loving this and this




6) PrettyMuch Amazing - loving this and this


These were finalists in The 2012 Bloggie awards for Best Weblog About Music (Pitchfork won it all). I’m so excited to see if there are newcomers nominated for 2013!


image above via

No comments:

Post a Comment