Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday Motivators!

I'm going to piggyback--alright, totally steal--Meg's Friday Five idea and start my own Monday Motivators segment.

It's no secret that right now I need a little extra nudge to get my tush to work every Monday morning, so I've vowed to really focus on the things that help my weeks go by fast, despite career-related stresses.

I have L O A D S of tiny, fun, magical blessings floating around my world that keep me happy, secure and MOTIVATED.

Life's too short not to keep your eyes focused on those, right?

Okay, I have many said twinkly gifts this week, so I can't promise I'll stick to a set number of things like Meggie does, with her consistent 5 weekly items.  Some weeks are more exciting than others. 

So, without further ado...the following motivators are charging me up this Monday morning:

Starting a new audio book on my commute this week.  

 
New thermos. New Pintrest-y jar to keep my coffee in.  

Actually (REALLY) started yoga this week! 
Thanks to a video Meg burned for me. 

It will help me relax, become more flexible and strong....


and I can do it at home! 

Fancy-sounding, fancy-looking desert. Delicious.

Our possible move back to Chicago is taking over my thoughts most minutes of the day...and yes, I have run in the spot shown above. 

And I intend to run there again...and again and again...
Much still needs to happen in order for this to come to fruition this year, but we're staying positive. 

Daydreaming about maid of honor dresses...

Have a great week!! 















No comments:

Post a Comment