Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thoughts

I always wonder what they're thinking...

"I'm soooo bored...for the last hour, I've been playing the movie 'Diner' in my head..."

"We got this, guys. 
You don't have to hold our bones any more."

 "Can someone get me a cup of coffee?!"

 "Get over yourself, Apple, I'll always be their baby!"

 "Do I have anything in my teeth?"

"Please, mommy, pleeeeease...throw the ball one more time!"

"Yea, boys, keep lookin'"

"I'm not kidding. Don't make me ask you again."

"Mom! Dad! Get out here!...
Check out these idiots walking on Magazine!"

 "Look at the stars, Look how they shine for yooooou,...and everything you doooo, 
Yeah, they were all yellooow."

(Monkey and I have always had the same taste in music)

""How you doin'?"

"If you don't take these damn beads off of me this second..."

"Monkey, just chill out and pose like this...let mom get this stupid photo session out of the way so she can finish her post."

"Okay, wait. 
Wait.
You mean I going to live with you guys for the rest of my life?
This is going to be legendary."








No comments:

Post a Comment