Monday, February 18, 2013

Stuffed Bell Peppers





Another delicious surprise from the Maxey kitchen.  Enough said. Everything that boy makes is delicious. And while this dish may seem simple, its flavor is anything but. I can pretty much eat anything with bell peppers (even a little meat…).

You can follow this recipe here, but note that we were not limited to only green bell peppers. In fact, I preferred the orange and red better to add a little more sweetness. To dip, we used some leftover Stites meatloaf sauce (they kind of tasted like meatloaf stuffed peppers anyway…) courtesy of my Dad, the man that taught me EVERYTHING can be better with some sauce (future post on these sauces). 

I know these particular peps aren't the prettiest works of culinary art, but trust me, the flavor speaks for themselves!








No comments:

Post a Comment