Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday Five!


{Champagne waiting at the table, beautiful flowers sent to my office and crab tower just begging me to devour… love Valentines Day!}



Such a successful week!

Long overdo hair trim (even though it was more like a 2 inch cut)… CHECK!
Wedding dress… CHECK!
Amazing Valentines date with a nice champagne surprise for the boy… CHECK!
Book Memorial Day weekend New Orleans trip… CHECK!
Save-the-Date photo shoot… CHECK!
Pass the pre-marital assessment required by my Uncle (who is marrying us)… CHECK (I’m assuming we’re compatible given that the words “harmonious couple” were used to describe the results)!
Welcome Baby Abigail into the world… CHECK!
#8 Michigan State dominating #4 MichiganCHECK CHECK!!

This weekend, I can’t wait to meet the new baby girl, get together with a friend downtown for celebratory engagement (we haven’t seen her since the ring) drinks over **crossing fingers** another MSU victory, and a potential movie night with my girl Jen (we have a Nicholas Sparks tradition… judge us…). If the movie night thing doesn't happen that may mean that I'm on my way to BOSTON (actually, Taunton, about 45 minutes away from Boston) on a business trip... which is a TBD flight out Sunday afternoon... we shall see.

Friday Forte:  Coal War - Joshua James




{outfit love: boyfriend jeans, white T and pink pumps for when the warmer weather decides to stick around (months and months from now)}


{consider this red velvet cupcake my Fat Tuesday punchki… NO CHIPS LENT HERE WE COME (was supposed to be no chocolate too but that isn't gonna happen}


{footprints}


{largest group yet for our lunchtime GFS Fit Club - we're having t-shirts made!}

NOTE:  If I could capture all of the sad U of M faces, ridiculous Facebook comments and the constant state of joy in my department on Wednesday (many MANY MSU fans around me) in one image it would have been top five!

No comments:

Post a Comment