Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Five!



{beautiful rose that’s just waiting to be added to the growing dried selection here}



TGIF!
A few of my fellow GFS Fit Club members and I not only kept up our daily workouts this week, but upped the ante and had a food challenge to go along with it! We literally ate foods only from the ground, no meat (obviously), no sweets, little to no carbs, no dairy, no FUN… I actually did better than I thought, considering I’ve been eating pure CRAP since Superbowl weekend, so my body has been used to exactly that (fries, nachos, cheesy bread with ranch, fried mushrooms.. mmmmmm). I was definitely anxious to get back on track… and it felt great!

This weekend I look forward to celebrating National Margarita Day with a happy hour on tonight (so missing my sissy for this!!). Tomorrow will be spent roaming around the city looking for bridesmaid dresses with one of my besties, MJ, (for her wedding) while she and I catch up on all things wedding. Since there was never a good time to see the new baby girl last weekend (hard adjustment from the hospital apparently…) I hope to see her adorable little self this weekend and shower her with love (and the most adorable little new born dress EVER…AND Michigan State apparel).  

Friday Forte: Comeby Fire – Sara Jackson-Holman (short but gorgeous)

Here are five additional things that made me happy this week:


{hot yoga was the ONLY thing that got this kink out of my neck – those little cards are for people that have areas they want the assistants to stay clear of}


{lounging sweater – although I already had a friend tell me it belonged at an ugly sweater party… don’t even care, I’m in love}


{team Procurement – the son of a very dear GFS employee was diagnosed with leukemia a few months ago so my department decided to put together a little video that encompasses everything he loves about life}


{after doing a taste test of multiple kinds of green tea’s this one is my favorite and was critical in getting me through a week where water and minimal coffee were the only beverages allowed}

No comments:

Post a Comment