Saturday, September 15, 2012

On the Banks of the Red Cedar…

…Is a school that’s known to all.

Today is a day I’ve been looking forward to for months. Each year I get together with a group of college friends for either the U of M v. Michigan State or Notre Dame v. Michigan State game, depending on which falls in East Lansing. We whoop it up in true Spartan style and relive those rebellious years at our alma mater, where the typical tailgate festivities take place, including but not limited to bags, boys at the grill, flip cup, beer pong and all other types of “games”. Tonight is an 8pm kick off, reminiscent of the last Irish meeting at MSU. Little Giants my ass!

On a different note, I could not be more thrilled to visit the amazing shops that downtown East Lansing has to offer, Urban Outfitters, Mad Eagle, Pitaya and American Apparel… just to name a few. Although, I need to watch my spending given that I “accidentally” purchased some more boots from here yesterday. With that being said, there are still some things I have on my radar.

(I already have this in grey but since it’s now on sale, I can’t help but indulge since mint is my current obsession)

(can’t wait to throw a sweater over top and pair with some tall boots! Which color should I get?)

(colored jeans are another obsession, especially “Jeggings”, which are perfect to tuck into tall boots for the cooler months)


And what kind of MSU grad doesn’t load up on different gear every season??A trip to SBS is always on the agenda, especially since it’s not far from my favorite bar, where a 10am Bloody Mary sounds like heaven.


Have a great weekend!
GO GREEN!

- Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment