Friday, September 21, 2012

Gold Rush

I am the first to admit that I used to turn my nose up to everything gold that crossed my path. Jewelry, sunglasses, knick-knacks, you name it. I thought it was “old” looking. I can finally say that I have turned a corner and am now embracing it in full force. Ever since I purchased these sunglasses earlier this year, I have slowly come around to subtle speckles of gold in outfits and around the apartment. As you saw on this post, I recently welcomed a new piece of jewelry into my wardrobe and have since become enamored with these little touches, which in my opinion can make or break a specific “look” you’re going for. I’m not talking permanent fixtures, but they are a fun way to spice things up (where appropriate).
Here are some pieces that I currently have my eye on:
(would LOVE to pair this Michael Kors watch with so many outfits)

(can just picture favorite rings and bracelets stored in this Etsy Bowl)

(another cute Etsy find...)

(there is something so charming about this Urban Outfitters locket)

(mismatched vintage knobs for our "State Room" dresser)








No comments:

Post a Comment