Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

To my dismay this week is simply crawling by. It’s not for lack of activity; rest assured I am keeping busy from morning until night. Yet, I find myself often glancing at the clock and am disappointed by the minimal amount of time that has passed since the LAST time I glanced at the clock. Typically, I feel like this happens when there are big weekend plans approaching, plans you’re so excited about that time never goes fast enough. However this weekend, even though I have nothing (special) planned, my week seems to be at a standstill. Perhaps it’s because, I couldn’t be more excited to DO NOTHING. One thing about me, I’m not the kind of person that has to be entertained 24/7. In fact, I NEED time to myself to do what I want and recharge my batteries. I suppose its part of how I’m wired…  

With the exception of a happy hour with friends on Friday, I look forward to spending the weekend in solitude, organizing, catching up on my stack of magazines and doing whatever else strikes my fancy. Though I’ll miss Dave while he’s at his golf tournament, there is something about enjoying time apart to do our own thing that makes the Sunday night reunion that much sweeter.

Here are a few things I’m looking forward to this weekend:

(can’t wait for Friday night happy hour here with close friends)


(so excited to cuddle in bed with a bloody mary, magazines and watch this)


(organizing my clothes for the new season)


(perect for a lazy weekend spent bundled up doing all of the above)



- Meg







No comments:

Post a Comment