Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fall into the Season



never used to consider Fall my favorite season. It was always summer. When I was younger, like any kid, I LOVED being out of school, spending time outdoors and with my friends, as well as everything else summer vacation had to offer. As I get older I’ve learned to appreciate all the ups and down the various seasons bring. Everything from, the beauty of the leaves changing to the depressing dormant and bare trees, the excitement of the first snowfall, followed almost immediately by the ugliness of the “dirty snow” look. Either way, all of the seasons are beautiful and I can’t imagine a better place to experience and appreciate them than the state of Michigan.
Attending MSU officially made Fall my top season. Even though I am a few years out of college I still feel giddy when September approaches. It brings back memories of some of the best times in my life. Returning to school, College Football and tailgating, fall fashion, and the gorgeous Michigan State campus make everything seem magical. Not to mention, there is nothing better breaking out the sweaters, tall boots and warm blankets when weather drops into the 50’s.
Since Football season is upon us Fall is just around the corner and I couldn’t be more excited.
- Megan








No comments:

Post a Comment