Thursday, August 28, 2014

Friday Five!

{Michigan sunsets}
________________________________

Happy Long Weekend! I have never been more excited for the week to be over. I had a work related epiphany a couple of days ago that hit me hard, and led to a rough week. Now I just need to figure out what to do about it… 

I’m taking a half day today and Max and I are headed East. East Lansing to be exact! Michigan State football kicks off tonight and I am giddy with excitement. Just thinking about being on campus gives me butterflies. THE.BEST. The rest of the weekend holds so many possibilities. Labor Day weekend last year we were booked solid! This year we can do whatever we want. It’ll be interesting to see where the car takes us… 


Friday Forte:


{newly discovered hiding spot at work}

{hydrangeas off the back patio}

{my favorite wine of the moment… and this just happens to be one of 2 I have from this article in my wine rack, the other one mentioned here}

{surprise produce left at my desk! I’m feelin some salsa this holiday weekend}

No comments:

Post a Comment