Thursday, July 17, 2014

Friday Five!


{celebrating a great week with a little bubbly!}
_________________________________________________________


I finally feel like I’m getting back to myself this week. The end of holiday blues have worn off and we are in the thick of summer! That means tending to the outdoors (daily), daydreaming about being anywhere near water, eating popsicles and drinking mojitos. This is the calm I've been waiting for. I’m refreshingly relaxed. 

Despite the chaotic state parts of my house are in…

My bathroom is in complete disarray but I gotta tell ya, it’s the most relaxed I've ever been with mess and disorganization. You wanna know why? Because this is controlled chaos and I know it’s coming to an end, where the finished product is my new bathroom (phase 1)! Nice and clean and modern and, just… better! Well, not the whole thing is being redone, but new tile, wall color, shelving (and toilet?) is a fan-fricken-tastic start.

(btw the song from this Friday Five is now available on iTunes! It’s been on repeat!!)


{bathroom renovation has been consuming my time and energy this week… can’t wait for the finished result}

{birthday lunch with Mom at Electric Cheetah!}


{this medieval torture device is going to get this girl back on the that pavement!}

No comments:

Post a Comment