Monday, July 28, 2014

25 Things You Don’t Know About Me


As you already know, I’m a girl that likes her US Weekly. I love What’s in my Bag, I love Stars, They’re Just Like Us. I love it all. I also love 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me, where the chosen person of the week reveals their deepest and darkest. Not really, they just talk randomly about their quirks, but still… it’s funny to get a look into the person behind the mask or whatever.


So, without further ado, here are 25 things that you don’t know about me (if you’re my family you know some…):



1.  I really want to own my own vespa (then learn how to drive it)

2.  The one thing I could eat everyday for the rest of my life would be sushi

3.  My biggest pet peeve is when people interrupt. Even though I find myself doing it also

4.  I still promise myself I'll learn how to skateboard one day


5.  My dream job would be booking musical talent at a record label in NYC

6.  My favorite personal feature is my blue eyes

7.   I secretly wish I was a natural (dark) brunette. But I still want my blue eyes

8.  I still have nightmares about my house catching on fire when I was a kid

9.  I could spend hours and hours with my iPod in Central Park. Nothing else necessary

10. If I could have one superpower it would be be to manipulate time. Start. Stop. Move

11. I wish I would have paid more attention to history in school

12. I'm working on being more outdoorsy

13. When red wine is offered I'll drink it but secretly hate it

14. I think it would have been amazing to live in the 60's

15. I sometimes think too much about the world ending

16. Even though at times it made high school tough, my gymnastics childhood is what I'm most proud of

17. I really want to climb a mountain


18. I despise canned tuna

19. I'm also not a fan of any kind of melon (besides Courtney's watermelon salsa of course!)

20. I daydream. A lot!


21. My biggest regret in life is that I didn't study abroad

22. I thought I could sing for a minute in high school then was told by friends that I could not (they were right)

23. Recently I have an unhealthy obsession with Nips

24. If I could be anyone for a day it would be Nina Dobrev

25. I really like business trips

No comments:

Post a Comment