Sunday, July 20, 2014

Boating w. Babies

{my favorite concoction of champagne, oj, raspberry vodka and soda water}


In an effort to “get out of everyone’s hair” who was helping with all of our home projects this past weekend, I took the opportunity to go boating with some little cuties! This is the first time I was able to boat with my friends since they had their second son a month and a half ago.


The day was beautiful and low key. For some reason there was not as much activity on the lake as usual, which was perfect for keeping baby boy calm. The day was extremely relaxed and I had so much fun catching up with my girl, Nikki! I have only seen her twice since the baby was born and I missed her! Life with two kids is definitely nuts, but I love those boys to death and love watching them grow up. 

{not in the paparazzi mood at the moment}








{meat... yum}




No comments:

Post a Comment