Friday, July 25, 2014

Friday Five!



{Beautiful rooftop off the second floor balcony at the Corporate offices}
__________________________________________________________________________________

This week has been a jam packed with many tasks. Between the normal work days, followed by a page long to-do list every night, a trip to Holland here, a Happy Hour there, I can’t believe it’s already Friday. How did that happen so fast? I’m not complaining (I do love my weekends), I’m just saying… summer needs to slow down…

Speaking of to-do lists, lately especially, I seriously document E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. Everything from large tasks like “vacuum the house” to smaller tasks like “water the plants”, all the way down to “cut finger nails”, and even fun things like “take time to read”. I document it all. I don’t know what I would do without my to-do lists! They keep this OCD girl sane!!

Anywho, this weekend the task list continues, but with more fun things than, oh, I don’t know, cleaning the bathroom (again)! I look forward to a tent sale in Dowagiac, re-painting the bathroom (didn’t like color number one, whoops!), enjoying some of the outdoors, and packing for my trip to Texas early Monday morning.

So yeah, have a good one folks!


{sneak peek: new master bathroom décor}

{pretty drinks + pretty jewels at a Thursday Happy Hour}


{salmon on the grill multiple times this week}


{took a road trip to Holland for a quick evening salon session}

No comments:

Post a Comment