Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Five!


{my first experience with Barre – more to come}
_________________________________________________________

So, you know how I said I love business trips. Well, I do, but how easily you forget your real life back home. The dishes. The laundry. The cleaning. All of it. Cause guess what, there is no maid service in real life (for most people). This I don’t mind, but when you've been gone for a week, the laundry ceases to be done, the dishwasher doesn't magically empty itself, and water does not descend from the heavens and feed my flowers (well, it usually could but did not the week I was gone).

Anywho, I’m back and its business as usual around the Maxey homestead. This week was good work wise for he and I both and that attitude has overflowed into our evenings. Productive yet light hearted all at the same time. Good vibes all around! And we’re totes magotes ready for another weekend! We are heading to St. Joe for the night to hang out with Max’s sister and boyfriend. I am pretty excited for the potential this evening already holds.


Friday Forte:
(the lyrics to this song make me giddy)


{out and about in East Grand Rapids}

{good book + green tea on a coffee shop patio}

{fun addition to my watch collection for those outfits you just need to over accessorize}

{back home with my man & oh how sweet it is}

No comments:

Post a Comment