Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Links Lately V


**   I mean, I just love everything about this look. The sweater is great but the cut offs are          comfy and casual and the ombre is perfection!

**   What Disney taught us about having a sister.

**   25 items to toss before age 30. Interesting… I must say I own a good amount of the              “things to have instead” but do also have some of the things I’m supposed to get rid of.         Sorry, I am in love with my tutu         skirt and leggings are necessary for winter                   layering! And really, what the hell is wrong with cat shirts?  

**   This book is def on the tor-read list!

**   Ummmmm YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

**   Snapchat can turn anyone into a princess! See!!

**   10 reasons why you should blog

No comments:

Post a Comment