Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday Five!


{dinner with the Birthday Boy at Firerock Grille}
________________________________________________________

This week was the best kind of jam packed there is. Daylight savings could not have come at a better time because I needed the extra hour of light each evening this week. It made me feel rejuvenated and motivated. Some really exciting things are happening in life right now!

BONUS: My car hit 60 degrees!! That might have just been the sunshine beating down on my car but I don’t care. The fact that I officially put my winter coat in the dry cleaning hamper and moved to spring jackets is a giant step forward in my book!

This weekend I’m heading to Plymouth for a Bridal Shower for one of the people responsible for Max and I meeting. We haven’t seen each other since the wedding and I’m so excited to celebrate with her at her shower and then hit the town to catch up even more!





{fun conversation over Harmony’s Grapefruit Moon with Emily}

{aren’t they beautiful?! I’m kinda obsessed…}

{some of Max’s Joplin friends were in town for a visit… naturally they wanted to meet up at Founders during KBS Week!}

{so in love with this new accessory! SheInside is a perfect place for fun jewelry (if you’re willing to wait 3 weeks for its arrival)}

No comments:

Post a Comment