Monday, March 30, 2015

March Wine Club – Michigan Madness

{swag bag!}

March Wine Club might have been my favorite so far. Every month I get to know the girls a little better and every month the FOOD gets even better! This month was no exception. Not to mention we’re all ecstatic that we get the event overlaps with some daylight! Its springtime and oh how glorious it is!!

The theme this month was “Michigan Madness”. Each person was required to bring a made-in-Michigan wine. This theme was a lot of fun (and delicious) to say the least. Michigan has some good stuff!

I realize as I type this that I never seem to actually document the winning and the losing wine each month. Fail. This would probably be very helpful to our readers ;) I shall start that next month!

In the meantime, enjoy the pics of delicious food! Maybe next month we’ll actually take a group photo! Or you know, just people in general... 















1 comment:

  1. I have GOT to crash one of those the next time I visit GR!!! Or maybe I'll start my own...the NOLA chapter. So glad you and your gals are keeping this up. Such a fun tradition and something to look forward to each month. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete