Sunday, March 15, 2015

Wedding Season: Detroit Bridal Shower



It shower season people! I have a few bridal and some little nugget showers to attend this Spring season. 

My first was this past weekend :)

This past weekend one of my best college buddies celebrated being a Bride-to-be at her shower in Plymouth, Michigan. She looked stunning in her navy blue dress with shower décor to match. The happy couple has deemed their wedding theme all things nautical. The event was decorated to the tee with navy blue, burlap and anchors. It was so much fun catching up with her and some college friends.


Since I’m not able to make her bachelorette party in April, I decided to stay the night in Plymouth so we could live it up like it was 2008. It also happened to be the day celebrations for St. Patrick’s Day were underway, as well as Pi Day (3.14.15)! The evening spent playing Sorry, drinking cocktails and raging at Kennedy's was everything I could have asked for. I miss that girl so much! Can’t wait for her and her groom to make their way to Grand Rapids so we can show them a good time on the West Side!
























Congrats to the happy couple! Love you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment