Sunday, November 2, 2014

Instagram Life – October 2014


October was just as nuts as expected. Non-stop with busy weekends matched with equally busy weekdays and nights. It never fails. That’s October! And I loved it.

** Wolverine Worldwide 2nd Annual #FNO
** 1st Anniversary weekend in Northern Michigan
** A great day out and about exploring Eastown
** Pumpkin spice and apple cider donuts (weekly!)
** All these snacks made me try and focus more on my workout routine… to make up for all of my bad indulgences
** FALL in Chicago
** It took planes, trains and automobiles but we all met up for an unforgettable weekend in the Windy City!
** Another Texas week in the books with the BEST Mexican I've ever had!


It’s November! The holiday season! I've been preparing myself for cold weather by not turning on the heat in the house. We finally bucked and turned it on over the daylight savings weekend. I guess once the house hits the 40’s it’s about time! But now 62 feels like heaven! Hopefully that feeling lasts as the outdoor temperature continued to plummet over the coming weeks. Thanksgiving is just a few short weeks away and I ccouldn'tbe more ready! This month we are slowing down a ton! While Max has “deer camp” on the brain I have relaxing weekends on the brain. A couple here in GR, some Kalamazoo and some Dowagiac. Maybe even throw an East Lansing weekend in there for good measure! Happy Holidays everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment