Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Five!

{holiday preppin’ with Happy Mail}
_______________________________________________

A vendor rep of mine summed it up perfectly: “Don’t worry everyone, there is only 5 weeks left until the start of Winter”. Depressing, right? Right. Yeah, the world we live in is frozen over, slippery and extremely snow covered (literally… 50% of the US is!). It came too soon. But I’m going to embrace it! For now, it’s simply put me in the Holiday spirit sooner than usual, which I don’t mind. The tree is up and the house is just beaming with festivity. I LOVE the Holidays! Who doesn't??

Speaking of, this weekend kicks off our 2014 holidays! My parents will be in Colorado for the actual Thanksgiving day next week so Max and I are celebrating with them this weekend. I’m so excited for the next two days! The new Hunger Games movie, toasting champagne over hors d'oeuvres, euchre, pool, darts, Michigan State football & basketball and induced food coma are all on the agenda.

Drive safe everyone!





{snow-mageddon come early this year!}

{mistletoe smooches}

{final splurge before budget-minded-Meg took over}

{got crafty & made a craft box using leftover burlap from our bedroom}

No comments:

Post a Comment