Monday, November 24, 2014

Kalamazoo Thanksgiving 2014


Since my parents will be in Colorado for the actual Thanksgiving day, we all decided to have my family Thanksgiving the weekend before. I couldn't think of a better way to spend this past weekend! Thanksgiving is awesome enough as it is, but to have it twice! And not have to eat two large meals all in the same day?! That’s best case scenario in my book!

The weekend started out with a fun Kalamazoo night on Friday, out and about downtown (lobster mac & cheese?! Yes please!), and complete with euchre and pool into the wee hours of Saturday. A few short hours later my mom and I went to see the new Hunger Games! Oh man did we love it! I gotta tell ya, I wasn’t a huge fan of the third book, but I am absolutely obsessed with the movie (Part 1). Once we were home we relaxed by the fireplace, watching sports and sipping champagne, anxiously waiting dinner (which turned out to be one of my favorite Thanksgiving meals to date!).

It was a great weekend! And to top it off, we only have three days of work this week.

Couldn't be happier. 

















{this happened...}


No comments:

Post a Comment