Friday, September 6, 2013

Links... Lately



I read a lot of blogs, which in turn means that I search the web… a lot. I’m reading one blog, it links to another that links to another that links to a store that links to a store blog that links to something else… and on and on and on. There is a lot of interesting stuff out there! Whether that be articles, new clothes I feel like I have to have (but can’t), new music… and the list continues. So, with that being said, I will be posting my “Links… Lately” on a random basis. With everything going on I don’t think I search the web enough to have this a weekly installment to the blog, but I’ll probably do it more than once a month (maybe not this upcoming month, not a lot of time to search). This will end up being a completely random list of things that I’ve found interesting or inspiring lately. It could be an awesome online store, a cool blog, an awesome source for more music, a funny article, a helpful article. You name it. It could be anything. This will also serve as a place that I can document and revisit if I ever feel like it J

Hint Hint: Court, maybe you want to get in on this action?
2) I keep picturing this tray atop our bar cart! I don’t know how much longer I can say no! Also, this is an AWESOME online store for home shopping (update… I BOUGHT ONE):
3) What does your birthday mean.
4) Bubbly Can Boostbrain power: damn straight
5) These articles are always so interesting to read… 1 and 2

No comments:

Post a Comment